Friday, August 29, 2008

I've Never....

There's a drinking game out there called I Never.  Have you ever played it? If so, take a drink. That's how the game works. People throw out unusual things and the people who have done them have to take a swig.  Since I'm a pretty straight-laced guy (no drugs, not much of a wild past), I always leave stone sober. That's part of what this blog and book are about for me: doing things that I've never done and helping you guys do them, too.  I have never run a marathon or climbed a mountain (outside of day hikes). I am going to do both because I want to put them in the book.  Be sure to give me your input. I'll totally be your guinea pig and figure out how to crack the code so you can do them, too. Then we can get ripped together at the next party.

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Awww, we should have hitch-hiked to Manchester together!

-Krysta

Anonymous said...

If you're in need of a little copy editing help with your book, I'm your gal. : )

Other than the book, what are you working on right now?

James Donegan said...

Hi Chelsea.

Right now, I'm working on the book and on building my design business -- www.jamesdidit.net -- plus auditioning, meeting with commercial agents, and doing all that good actor stuff. :)